1. Take your hacking skills to the next level using PowerShell Empire
2. Use PowerShell Empire to create "malicious" documents, infected USBs or "evil" webpages
3. Use PowerShell Empire to compromise multiple hosts and create Command & Control centers
4. Use PowerShell Empire to break in and stay in
5. Use PowerShell to steal passwords, take screenshots and record keystrokes
This is one of the best courses I have ever taken. Michael Long not only talks to the viewer in simple terms, explaining advanced topics in an easy to follow manner. But also removes the fluff many other instructors are famous for. Instead of 120 minutes of instruction that takes 6 hours to give because side stories and irrelevant topics are mentioned, Mr. Long sticks to the point and ensures that we fully understand the material given to us, every minute of this course is valuable to watch. This is refreshing to see and I hope many other instructors follow this lead.
Whether you are new to Powershell or think you may be an expert, this course has a little something for everyone and is a valuable tool for any pen testers tool belt. This course gets my highest recommendation.
Ex US Army Cyber Operations Specialist
Michael C. Long II
Michael C. Long II is a Information Security Engineer and founder of Blue Sentinel Security. Michael has over 9 years experience in offensive and defensive cyberspace operations. Michael has published multiple white papers on security topics including threat hunting and Linux privilege escalation, and has delivered research presentations at security conferences such as SANS Baltimore. Michael has a B.S. in Information Technology from AMU and is presently working on his M.S. in Information Security Engineering with SANS Technical Institute.